In 1991, we started Van Daalen & Cie SA, an independent asset management and multi-family office company, in order to conciliate our vision of financial markets and investment philosophy. The client and his particular needs are at the center of all considerations. Our team’s approach is the mirror of the following fundamental principles: Offer a high level of service, thorough communication and transparency, and always aim at obtaining the best risk-adjusted returns.
Since 2005, we have been implementing SRI compliant principles and criteria in our research and decision making process. We are convinced that ESG compliant investment solutions are also in the best financial interest of our clients, as they increase protection from controversies’ risk, and focus on companies that the market re-rates over time. Therefore, we have created our proprietary SRI investment process in the selection and follow up of the companies we track and hold.
Our solution :
• Innovative and cost efficient
• Flexible and adaptable to the client’s specific needs
• Transposable to any regulated market or particular industrial sector
• Follows a systematic allocation process that eliminates emotional reactions to market volatility
• Controls risk through a continuous screening of company news that might lead to controversial issues and affect negatively and severely the market price of securities held.